Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crankworx- Air DH


I finally got to race down my favorite trail of all time, A-line!!!  It's super fast and flowy with plenty of big jumps and huge berms.  The race was tough, its hard to go as fast as you can down that course, pedaling everywhere possible, and make sure not to completely over clear all the jumps.  But I put together a solid run, and by the end felt like my legs could barely crank out one more pedal stroke.  I ended up 13th against the fastest women in the world, so I am pretty happy with how everything went.  Also want to send out a big thanks to Brian and the guys at SRAM for helping me get the Scott Voltage all dialed in before the race.  Now time to rest for a bit and then back to racing Giant Slalom tomorrow!

Tough Girl Cathy   

No comments:

Post a Comment