Monday, July 18, 2011

Whistler



Finally on my annual Whistler trip!  I've been here for about a week now, and as usual Whistler stands out as my favorite place in the world!  Not only do I get to ride my favorite trails all day, but I get to see great friends, eat great food, and sample the best balsamic reduction at the farmers market.  There is always so much fun outdoor stuff to do here that by the time I even get back to the condo for dinner it's about 10pm.  I'm also putting the new Scott Voltage FR bike to the test, and it is proving to be quite the fun little bike in the park.  I have it set up as a full on DH bike with a Rock Shox Boxxer but it almost feels like my little 4 inch bike.  It's nice and light, super smooth, and so much fun to jump.  I've been hitting the bike park almost every day gearing up for Crankworx and getting my favorite trails dialed in again.  Gonna hit the Air DH race down A-line and Giant slalom later this week.  Ill keep you all posted on how it goes!

Tough Girl Cathy  

No comments:

Post a Comment